If you are anything like me, you are probably going stir-crazy working from home. Don’t let your guard down! Here’s some quick security tips we can all apply to stay safe.
- Be aware of when your computer’s camera is in use!
- Consider headphones for sensitive conversations.
- Keep your camera’s field of view in mind before jumping on a video call.
- Be mindful of open tabs, files, your desktop, and the files on it before screen-sharing.
- Send those VTC meeting invites out carefully, and use passwords for your meetings!
- Prefer your agency’s video conferencing software when possible
- Malware threats exist in teleconferencing software as well!
- Look out for fraudulent COVID apps – go straight to the source!
- Beware of unsolicited teleconference invites and phishing attempts!